View Into The Blue® Warranty Statement
View Into The Blue® stands behind the quality of all of its products and services. Please contact us by phone at 720-456-6923 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or have any questions regarding your VITB product or service.
NO WARRANTY IS COVERED IF ANY PART OF THE VITB SYSTEM IS ALTERED BY AN UNAUTHORIZED INSTALLATION PERSON OR PERSONS, OR WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM VITB, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE CS1 WIPER REPLACEMENT UNIT, IF REPLACED ACCORDING TO, AND FOLLOWING, ALL VITB USER GUIDELINES.
VIEW INTO THE BLUE® LIMITED WARRANTY(S) FOR THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- Axis Network Cameras (one year from date of delivery)
- UHMW Submersible Camera Housing and Glass Dome (one year from date of delivery)
- Internal Webcam System Parts (one year from date of delivery)
- Light housing (one year from date of delivery)
- Electronics (one year from date of delivery)
- External Mounting and Hardware/Ties (one year from date of delivery)
- Installation completed by VITB authorized/approved field technicians (one year from date of delivery)
- Network and Powering System (one year from date of delivery)
- Cabling and bulkheads/wet-mate connectors (one year from date of delivery)
- Solar Panels (one year from date of delivery)
- Buoys (manufacturer warranty)
What does this limited warranty not cover?
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from modification or alteration to hardware or software
- Tampering with any components of the VITB system
- Unsuitable physical or operating environment beyond product specifications
- Improper maintenance
- Damage caused by an accident, power surge, natural disaster such as fire, wind, earthquake, lightning, hurricane, storms, computer viruses or other computer malfunctions unrelated to VITB products or installation
- Removal or alteration of any VITB identification labels
- Opening of the camera housing (except for initial Vacuum Seal Process before deployment) without prior authorization from VITB in writing
There is no warranty of uninterrupted or error-free operation, streaming connectivity, network integrity or Internet service provision (ISP). There is no warranty for loss of data—you must regularly back up the data stored on your product to a separate storage product. There is no warranty for non-visibility due to normal water conditions for which VITB systems cannot adjust.
VITB DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. VITB is not responsible for returning to you any product not covered by this limited warranty.